Tuesday 17 February 2009

THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG

Hi, this is keudae from youtube, the one who tries to play piano for k-pop and j-pop fans ^^;

Formal introduction!
Hi, my name is Jenny Hughes, I'm 18 years old, I live in California, USA. I am half Japanese, half Welsh, American. I am NOT Korean, but I have been studying Korean for a couple years. I've been playing piano for ten years, guitar for maybe two.

My blogs:

aihaeyo
(http://aihaeyo.blogspot.com)
For personal, daily blogging.

ongaku4u
(http://ongaku4u.blogspot.com)
For sharing chords and tabs that I figure out by ear.

NEW!
sarangeuro
"사랑으로" means (I'm pretty sure. I'm not Korean, but... lol ^^) with love, or by love. It's just what I came up with on the spot since "keudae" was already taken. Almost did "keudaelovesyou" lol xp
(http://sarangeuro.blogspot.com)
For sharing everything about music. Uploading my piano versions in one spot for anyone to download; sheet music download; lyric translation maybe...

So far, the only place people have really talked to me is on Youtube. I don't know how many people even know of my chord/tab blog. But I hope this will be the center, apart from youtube, where I can share ^^;

YOROSHIKU! :D

2 comments:

  1. hi :D

    how do i contact your youtube channeL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. domo! I happen to stumble upon this blog while searching for 東方神起's share the world sheet music...I heard it from one piece's opening and fell in love with it..I was wondering if you have the sheet music and can send via email or msn?
    My email/msn is touya_mejin@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete