Wednesday 6 May 2009

Stand by You

1. Until there is a clearer version out, I can't play a piano version. DBSK's vocals are too quiet and I do not want to play the melody anything but PERFECTLY.

2. I think I can record without static now. I was so happy I almost cried.

3. I first heard this song two days ago.

4. I would've recorded earlier but... priorities... My best friends' surprise birthday party (I haven't been to a party in several years), my sisters and mom going to Japan tomorrow morning, driving my neighbors places... If I put those off or didn't do them, that would say that playing piano for youtube was more important than the people in my life. No matter how obsessed I get with playing piano, I have to, have to control myself.

5. I hope someone can use my accompaniment do sing a cover sometime... =)

6. This was by ear. The sheets on the wall are of a different song.

7. This song is so beautiful.

8. Is it Stand by YOU or U?

WHAT YOU WANT:::

Chords.
1st draft of chords I wrote up. I say first draft because it's such a LQ mp3, I might be playing wrong O_o;

[download] Stand by You chords with kanji lyrics

piano accompaniment mp3.
[download]

Piano version coming soon, hopefully... =)

1 comment:

  1. omg can i please use your stand by u piano accompaniment to sing a cover of stand by u???
    onegai??

    ReplyDelete